Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I am SO incredibly excited that the sun is out!  Not just the sun during the day, but each early morning when I roll out of bed, there it is!  Just before the alarm goes off, I open my eyes slightly and it seems like a normal time to get up.  Sure, I can do this now...

The winter seemed long.  Every day, waking up to the dark.  It didn't seem right. 

I would drag myself out from under the covers.  I would shlump all the way to the loo, barely able to turn on the shower.  Those dark days almost made me want to cry.

Now that they're gone, they seemed to last only a short time.  I barely remember the pain they brought.  The memory just lives in the back of my brain....the dark part, where the sun doesn't shine.

2 comments:

Ivanhoe Books - Art And Design said...

Wow! Honoured! Me! Wow!

Samantha said...

I love those bushes in that one photo. Beautiful!