Monday, January 3, 2011

To Be Evidence Of


It began with this image:  The interest, the curiosity, the drive to find the people responsible. 
So totally responsible.  The likes of which isn't often seen across humankind. 
Of course, if there's an issue, a problem, a real humdinger, we'll fix it and we'll do it in the most bitchin way possible. 
You, you deserve nothing less. 


So much of what I've seen and heard in the world today is such a sorry state of affairs for waves of goodness or charity; or giving in kind;  the random acts of kindness are less and less.  It can sadden me no end, I wonder what it's all for? how can people treat their fellow creatures without kindness or respect? to say nothing of a daily quality of living in whatever way quality is defined for one...

and so I go searching. 

Seeing Bespoke's level of care and commitment to another being, well, it does more than warm my heart.  It restores some humanity out there.

5 comments:

Marion Williams-Bennett said...

I have been feeling the same way about the absence of kindness. It makes me sad that we can't treat people who share this earth with us better...

And then, and then...


How amazing is the beauty of this work? It gave me faith.

Thank you for sharing it. What a good start to the year!

Anonymous said...

A Thousand Thank You's for sharing this fantastic company!!! What vision, Bravo!
OXOX, Hol

Christine--RHP said...

wow!!

comfies said...

so totally inspired right now. thank you for sharing.

carina said...

This is so amazing, Molly! My mama has a prosthetic leg, I cannot wait to share this with her...