Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Open Studios Time

image
It's Open Studios around these parts... always a good time... one of my favorites, really.  People from all walks of life come streaming into our studios over the course of three days.  You talk about art, life, the state of the world, them, you, and the last time they saw an old school pencil sharpener like the one that you have attached to your wall.  By Sunday, you are spent, possibly with a few bucks in your pocket, and a whole lot less business cards.  Your spirits are lifted, your hopes are high, your feet are killing and your mouth is tired. Good times, indeed.

I'll be hanging out in my studio no. 227,
located at Art Explosion, 2345 Harrison  (19th and Harrison)

Opening Reception This Friday:    

October 8th    7pm-11pm

Open Studios:      Sat & Sun Oct 9 & 10  11am-6pm

Maybe you'll wind up meeting the girl (or boy) of your dreams there, like a good friend of ours did last time...

1 comment:

lotta said...

Have lots of fun! Wish I could be there. We are coming to SF in January. I am hoping (begging) that you will open up the studio then for me...