Thursday, February 10, 2011

New Shop Crop!

8mmideas.com

I really do have some fantabulous reps:  Getting out there, spreading the word of 8mm ideas and all the wacky-ness it brings.

The latest crop of great shops must be seen:

Le Chien Et Moi (they actually found me all on their own, all the way from the other side of the pond!), I dream of entering this shop someday, feeding their little chien a biscuit and then just spending the rest of the day in here.

RK and I are huuuuge birders (sometimes quietly, other times, just flat outloud!) That's why the shop Fat Finch is so exciting to be a part of.  Imagine, loving the little feathered ones since childhood and then opening a shop all about your obsession.  Ah, the life...

Bookstores are big fans of my cards, which makes sense to me:  I spent most of my idyllic young life in bookstores, hiding among the shelves, pulling out a book inspired by the look of it's spine, waiting for my mom to cough once to tell me it's time to go.  I pour over the pages they provide and am inspired time and time again.  Secret Garden Bookshop and Queen Anne Books in Seattle are two more juicy havens of the printed word that are now carrying the cards.

I'm super excited to be part of VAIN, a very fashion-forward, hip shop that will now be sporting some fabulous 8mm style, too!  I gotta get my butt up to Seattle, man, it seems the West Coast is revolving around this town and it's passing me by...

I'm all sorts of happy watching the cards make their way into the world. 

8mmideas.com / not for reproduction

hey, if you haven't yet entered the 8mm ideas card giveaway, get in there! you have til friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a bird nut also and I love the Fat Finch in Albuquerque, NM. Roberta is sweet as pie and her little store is amazing! Tweet, tweet, have a chirpy day!

Julie B.