Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Greetings

One of the cooler things that happened to the business this year is representation of 8mm ideas by Crow and CanaryTraboccant with taste and cuteness, the girls of C&C rock my world!  Soon to be profiled on their adorable website, I took some shots of product to highlight:









Still in production of the thousand or so buttons to be made for Maison d'Etre, I was given positive proof that the buttons are making their rounds.  I was in Port Costa visiting friends when one of them introduced me to her daughter and friend, both of whom were wearing buttons I'd made and recently shipped to the shop!  Full circle is something you can't spit at...

6 comments:

acute angle said...

oh man!!! These are great!! I still want some of your BUTTONS!

Also.. photo project next year? Like the one you shared?

carina said...

Thanks for the great shots and WE are quite lucky to have you!rsh

Rose Brier Studio said...

I love the photos. East Bay reminds me of summer camp where Tower of Power was played at all the Friday night dances!
~Marilee

Anonymous said...

Hot Dog & Yum!!! Love your buttons!
Ox, Hol

Sarah Wildfang said...

nice buttons! What a great idea!

Bonbon Oiseau said...

wonderful news! and those images in the first one was how i found you aqgain! i loooooove those.

see you soon mol-first week jan!? will email soon once i get off the holiday event train.