Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Stores Galore

I had a great time in NYC this past May, as well as a really successful time at the National Stationary Show. I got to see shop owners from the past that I love, and met new ones that I love just as much! So, to follow, here is a shortlist of some new shops that are carrying 8mm ideas cards.

Anthology
Mitrebox
Firefly
Perch Home
World of Mirth
Greenwich Letterpress
Book Soup
Museum of Contempary Art, Chicago
Marz
Raku
Gracie Finn at Aunt Sadies





And one of the nicest write-ups I've ever had, found on one of my favorites, Modern Craft.

2 comments:

Christina said...

oh my your booth looks amazing! like a sweet little nest to get lost in. and is that a poster you have for sale? that's pretty juicey. congrats on all the new stores!

Bonbon Oiseau said...

Huzzah! That's fantastic molly!