Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm feeling tops!


Tori Higa recently wrote to me asking me to be part of Today's Top Stationary Artists 2!
And I'm over the moon about it!  I'm sending out my package of cards today, with answers to a little interview, as well. 

I always find it a little strange to talk about myself and my art work, but being asked to be under the umbrella title of "today's top" anything helped me get the good vibes going.

The book is slated for January 2011-- which sounds far away, but when things in your life are scheduled right up thru summer, it truly feels right around the corner!

6 comments:

christina said...

very exciting!! congratulations molly!

Marion Williams-Bennett said...

Yay for you!

Congratulations- well deserved!

Ellen Zachos said...

Congratulations Molly McMeng! You so deserve it and I bet Stella is VERY proud.

Anonymous said...

How GREAT! I'm so happy for you, Mol. Love, Mom

Tori Higa said...

of course i would want you to be a part of this book! you do AMAZING work! thanks for being willing...

:)

Molly de Vries said...

Ya you are Tops!! To the mountain tops!!n