Saturday, March 13, 2010

i don't search, i fumble

I really never learned the whole key-word-search-concept on the internets!  I'm a terrible finder when I want something, which is frustrating, but often, I end up fumbling into something much, much better than what I went looking for...

Case in point:  Brooke ShadenEvery image more intense than the next.  Every title a perfect question.

 
Immortal Bird


Spin Cycle



The Inconvenience of Spirits



Fetus

Often, with a magician of sorts, I don't like them going on and on about how the tricks are done,  Keep it magic already! ...but Brooke actually writes a very interesting, modest blog that tells you what goes behind each shoot:  not only the technical process but her thought process, as well.

A story in Older Terms
And I only went on flickr looking for images of 'long hair'...there you go:  from a shallow moment of wishing I had long, lusterous hair,  I came upon these photos and got all caught up the inspiration of doing what you long to do.

2 comments:

Maggie May said...

oh my goodness such amazing photos, such amazing intensity of emotion

Ivanhoe Books - Art And Design said...

Swoon.