Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Mail Art


I just know I have some mail art readers that peek into this little house in the clouds every once in awhile.  You, well, this is for you.  I love a good art benefit and I happen to love the purpose, the mission, behind The Prison Library Project so much so that it's inspired me to go looking for our own Prisoners Literature Project program here in Northern California.  Excited to get my volunteering on!

Considering the love and support of snail mail is part of 8mm ideas own mission statement ,  I couldn't pass this by.  I'll be working on and sending out at least two pieces (will post here or here when finished), partly to keep the USPS in business, as well!

Have fun, get your art on, and support a great cause to create a better world!


No comments: