Thursday, September 22, 2011

I LOVE MAIL

8mm ideas' cards are in this super fabulous, cooler than cool shop down under and now the owner, Stefanie, is holding this competition for all you letter writers!  I, myself, cannot wait to enter and be part of their gorgeous window display (check out their facebook page for photos of all their current juicy stuff!)


I encourage anyone and everyone who loves mail and would love to see it come out of it's slump and keep on coming, snail-wise, to enter and enjoy!  Feel free to tell Stephanie 8mm ideas says 'allo'!
And here's a little mail inspiration, courtesy of my dear friend Melissa, to get you going...

1 comment:

Rose Brier Studio said...

Like Edward Gorey, Folon, the French artist also decorated his correspondence to a friend. It's published as Letters A Giorgio and is seriously wonderful! Maybe if I find my camera soon I will share some of the images.
I love mail!
~Marilee