Thursday, April 21, 2011

Have You Heard, dahhhlings?

above photo: my grandmother, bobbie & grandfather, gene,
bobbie caught the fish just before they left for home


sisters, my great aunt helen & grandma, bobbie
and i don't know who that cute little doggie is, trying to get the fox

The Sartorialist is having a little photo contest.  These two beauties of my Grandma, Grandpa, and Great Aunt Helen haven't even made it on to my own old-photo-obsession-site, but they seemed just right/ripe for this moment.

2 comments:

Marion Williams-Bennett said...

I love this first picture! Tell me... who is the person who appears to be wearing a tie and holding a camera? I love the faces, the fish. so strong!

Second picture is also wonderful, I almost missed the little dog, jumping on all that glamor!

Pearl Maple said...

Beautiful photos, how nice to have these images to tell your family story.