Tuesday, March 18, 2008

small world, big work


It's really fantastic, this flickr thing and blogger and etsy, all of it available to the whole world. But, it's a whole 'nother thing keeping up with it all! I'm really wrapping my head around an etsy shop (coming soon) but need to take really good photos of my work. In the meantime, I've just completed the feat of putting photos up on flickr. Not a huge task, but one i'm glad i've got under my belt for today!

I never did blog about the solo show I had at Candystore, A Certain Destiny...but some of my friends did... Thank you Ashley, Thank you Danica!

It was a wonderful experience, a really great night, a super turn out, a family-affair, and I sold a whole lot of work that night and thru that month. So, I figured, a picture is worth a thousand words, I'll leave it at that. You can see photos here.

No comments: