Friday, March 11, 2011

Woad Weekend Wouldn't Be Woaderful Without A Workshop, too!

st antonin, france

Getting back on the road again, bringing my ole tool kit and a whole bunch of juicy old paper scraps to lead another workshop.

I'll be back at French General, my home away from home, for the weekend of woad my sister is planning.  I SO enjoyed the last two classes we had there, everyone we met for the first time, and everyone we re-visited with, so clearly excited to be a part of this creating/craft movement.  I was so impressed by the inspired spirit that pervaded (and i got to meet pam garrison!! artistcrush.)  So, on Monday morning April 11th, the day after we dye everything we own woad-blue, and five days after my birthday, I'll be leading Book Making: The Accordian Book*


I'm looking forward to seeing what comes out of everyone's hearts and minds, spills on to the pages, and then lives on in their world.



 *Details to be posted soon on French General's Website*

No comments: