Wednesday, May 14, 2008

8mm Ideas: Showtime!

It's that time of year again!
I'm off to NYC for the National Stationary Show
I'm so excited to present all the new designs that have come out of the last few months; they'll be up on 8mm ideas upon my return!
My sister, Kaari, is doing the show with me again (thank goodness!) and, once again, she's come up with a gorgeous booth idea.
If you're in NY or you know anyone in NY that stops by the Stationary Show, let them know we'll be in Booth 1832 hawking wares and having a glass of wine.

3 comments:

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

I wish I could go. Love your cards!

Alexandra Sasha June said...

Molly, it's June. I just ordered some of your cards off Orange Button. I'm super excited. And I just read the article on Apartment Therapy about your home. You live in my dream apartment. Very nice work my friend.

xoxo

Bonbon Oiseau said...

Molly! I want pictures! I wanted to go and at least say hello to you but alas I needed to take care of my mom who was (is) recovering from knee surgery.
Hope you did really well! I'm dying to hear all about the show and see pics!