Thursday, April 24, 2008

A little birdie

I'm in the thick of it with trying to get all my ducks in a row. I've got the stationary show coming up in just a few weeks, and I'm trying to keep up with Etsy, making new cards, some commission work and we're trying, really thinking about trying, to re-organize our house to make it work like an efficient machine (the old saying 'everything has it's place' is what we're going for...).

So, while writing has seemed to move into the back seat...when I sit down to do it, I realize how much I miss it. So, I'm saving up thoughts and funny stories and hoping I'll remember them all and be able to launch into them here at some point...

In the meantime, while I was shooting some work down at the studio, both for recording purposes and to put up on the ole Etsy, I found a little something. A little gift someone left me...I almost missed it. He matches the feathers.

No comments: