Saturday, June 9, 2007

Blogs: The wonderful world of random communication!


I've been tagged by Christina. Now, full disclosure...i'm fairly new to all this, so maybe it's widely known by others, but i'd never heard of "getting tagged". I had to link along from T's blog to find out exactly what it means. So, I'm gonna list 7 random things about myself and then tag 7 more people to do the same.
Let me just say, I dig it.

1. Stationary stores, especially old ones, really make my heart pound. I could spend an entire day and lots of money on old paperclips, ledgers, and labels.

2. I LOVE taking baths. My favorite thing to do, growing up, was to get a good book and spend hours upon hours in the bath reading. I would miss dinner for it and let the water get cold before I was ready to come out. I need to take up that habit again.

3. I would like to have children that my parents and RK's parents have the opportunity to grow old with.

4. Witness, with Harrison Ford, is one of my favorite films of all time.

5. I'm happier than I've ever been. My life gets juicier all the time.

6. I love being open to colors. I can be frozen still by seeing a great orange slide or a bright red bench or a purple flower.
I mean, a PURPLE flower! How do they that?

7. I'm a BIG crier. I tend to cry really, really hard when I'm happy or moved by something beautiful.

Now, going with the flow... I have to "tag" 7 other people, I'm not sure I know 7 other bloggers, darnit! but i'll try... Here goes: I tag Danica, megan, mike, ummmm...do you need to actually know the people you tag? If so, I've got to leave it there. But I sure had fun doing it! Thanks, T!

*Ah, I'd like to add two more: Nora & Damond, who's fun blog I just discovered and Deb Stein, after this incredible post she wrote about me, it's the least I could do (this put me in tears of happiness for a good 20 minutes, at least!)

... tag, gang, you're it!

1 comment:

slh said...

Mol - You are awesomely out there and truly inspired and inspirational. Thanks. S