Sunday, April 29, 2007

Only One Day Left



Did you know that April is National Humor month?
'Tis true!
It was founded in 1976!!
I swear!
Larry Wilde invented it...and you know Larry, when he gets going on something....

You only have one day to experience this, so laugh it up!

I was thinking of coming up with National "It's a Wonderful Life" Movie Worship month (i am obsessed with this movie: I own it, I watch it any time I can, I know all the words, and I think it has one of the best love scenes in a movie ever made), where everyone would finally take the opportunity to watch the entire film, some weeks more than once, and appreciate how great your own life is-- but it seems all the months are taken.

You know what? This will have to do: it appears that National Humor Month and National Its a Wonderful Life Movie Worship Month have been combined.
Good enuf.

1 comment:

Christina said...

i'm so ashamed to say i've never seen that movie. it's been on my list for a long time, but in honor of the month i'll have to make it a priority!