Monday, July 28, 2008

A House Stroll


A few months ago I visited my friend, Jon, at his home. I'd never been there and it took me a good half hour before I could sit down and relax because I was freaking out about his fantastic, strange and wonderful taste in decorating.


Everything was so unusual and fabulous, old, once-useful-as-it's-original-something-else-pieces, re-invented as something else.

If you want to see more of Jon's rad pad, click here.
And it put me in mind of this latest find. I'm a huge peeping tom, so it fits right into my happiness. So juicy.

2 comments:

Christina said...

oh nice. love looking into other peoples homes. this makes me both want to redecorate my house and lie down on that nice leather couch! :)

katharinestyle said...

Wow! I have the same old stand-up radio. My grandfather bought it brand new way back then. I've never seen another!...PS, I'm a friend of Sarah Keefe's :-)

-Katharine