Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Type Rider



I love this story.  A typewriter.  A bike.  A storyteller.  And a public coming together that warms my heart. 

I find this story extra inspiring as I am, once again, beginning to write my own future story, a 'what may come' story. 

I lived my childhood on the coast of Southern California. 
My 20's in New York City. 
My 30's in San Francisco. 
And now, in my 40's, I'm setting out to see what there is in Los Angeles.
Creating the ideal, living the dream, and setting out for more keeps me going.

1 comment:

Marion Williams-Bennett said...

Me, too. Keeps me going.

I am so excited to hear about what you will find in Los Angeles. Most importantly, I look forward how hearing what you learn and where the change takes you.

Knowing you in the small way that I do, I think this change will take you to some really wonderful places.

xoxox!