Thursday, November 6, 2008

Because I can't get enough.
Because I will never tire of hearing his voice.
Because I'm so excited to look at this man, his beautiful wife
and adorable daughters, for the next four (and, hopefully, eight!) years.

Because he speaks like a true leader.
Because never before (in my lifetime)has there been such a passionate and inspirational leader.
Because in every speech he's ever given, he is inclusive.
Because he is what I've been waiting for...


Great, big thanks to Maggie. She really put it best.
And, like David Letterman said the other night: "would anyone mind if he started a little early?"

5 comments:

Molly de Vries said...

My heart is finally at peace. I quit smoking cause yes I can. There is something truly special about this man. Im finally proud to be an American.

lisa solomon said...

hi molly - i'm pretty excited by michelle too [i have been loving her outfits - i know this is shallow, but...]

thanks for coming by my blog and for your kind comment!

Christina said...

amen. i could watch that a million times and still tear up.

Maggie May said...

my favorite political speech, so magnificent.

i love your blog profile picture/painting:)

molly said...

I just keep coming back and watching this video, over and over...thanks again, Maggie May!