Monday, January 14, 2008

Tag Time


This tagging thing is a funny thing, I've been tagged twice before, and loved doing it--both times it was to reveal things people don't really know about me. This time, it's of a whole new sort. I love the path it's taken to get to me, though, Meighan (who we've still never met, much to our chagrin!) tagged Danica who tagged me.

1. Whats the story behind the name of your blog?
I was sitting around with RK and Dylan one night, pizza & beer kinda night and we were all laughing pretty hard about all kinds of things. I think we were talking about dating, and the best and worst of it? Not quite sure anymore...anyway, Dylan, in this funny voice of impressing someone, said, "oh yeah, i've got a little house in the clouds..." I immediately wrote it down on a piece of paper and asked him if he wouldn't mind if I used that somewhere. This is how it came out.

2. Why did you start blogging in the first place?
Christina was a big pusher of the blog world. I really hadn't been into it at all until she introduced me to some of them. She'd send me a link to something she liked and I'd read it and think, 'wow, it's so revealing, i love this!'

3. What has been your best blogging experience? What about the worst?
My best blogging experiences have been the people I've met (virtually, even) all because of a love of writing, sharing. It's also been really powerful for me to write often. It's something I used to do a lot more as a kid, and have gotten out of the habit. Blogging has also led me on an international roller-coaster ride of discovery and good times all by virtue of the virtual.
I haven't had a "worst" experience. Imagining one is pretty difficult.

4. What do you think will happen to your blog in 2008?
Gads, I don't have the slightest idea what will actually happen...but what I think will happen? Well, I'd hope to post more about projects I'm working on & the card biz. I'd like to be able to shoot my work more often and put it out there. 2008 will bring more discoveries, I'm sure... ponderings and mishaps. Looking forward to whatever happens.

And, in the spirit of things, once again, let me tag a few peeps who I love to see blog/post because they're such good writers and have great stories that happen in their lives all the time and I don't know their answer to the above questions...
Ryan, Mikey, Ellen, Megan--come on down!

*image from site

1 comment:

comfies said...

ah! i love how your blog name came about! and i'm with you completely - i just love this business of sharing/revealing that is the blog world...