Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Written one day at a time

A very interesting, adventurous and really fun friend that I met when I first moved to SF sent a "here's the latest" email to me today (she moved to ny soon after we moved here) and ended it with this poem by Stanley Kunitz that closes:

Though I lack the art
to decipher it,
no doubt the next chapter
in my book of transformations
is already written.
I am not done with my changes.




(all images from my most recent trip to LA la land: Birdcage at Big Daddy, LA sky, Big Daddy, Driving in LA)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh, i needed to read that poem right now...
i may be borrowing it and linking back to your blog from mine...i hope that is cool.

Christina said...

omg Mol- those photos are amazing. i think some of them deserve to be printed up huge.

Nance said...

Molly -- it was great to see you guys the other night. Breathtaking photos!